Driver Easy is a free driver updater tool that allows you to automatically update Windows drivers sourced directly from hardware manufacturers.
The program contains a library of over 8 million certified device drivers. It keeps your PC game components updated to give you smoother gaming. This driver update tool thoroughly tests drivers to ensure that they are safe, secure, and stable before it updates Windows device drivers.
What is Driver Easy and do I need it to Update Drivers?
Drivers are like interpreters between windows and your devices. Without right drivers, things go wrong. Your desktop PC won’t start or even may crash, or the graphics card isn’t working! but how do you update drivers?
You have two choices You can do it Manually… or Automatically.
Doing it manually takes a long time and it is fairly risky. First, you have to figure out what drivers you need to update and identify the manufacturer and model number of each.
Then you visit the manufacturer’s website and find their driver download page. Then you have to find the right driver for your device and operating system and make sure that it is newer than you already have.
Then you have to download and install it, and you have to do that for every single device. It can take hours, and if you do something wrong, or install the wrong drivers your computer problem even gets worse!
But don’t worry there is a much easier way called DriverEasy
Driver Easy is a free driver update software that checks for all outdated, missing, corrupted, and faulty device drivers on your PC.
Driver Easy 5.7.0 latest version can automatically identifies the drivers you need to update by clicking a button. This driver updater is free to download and works on all Windows devices including Windows 11, and Windows 10.
How to Install Driver Easy on Windows 11/10/7/?
- Driver Easy download (driver updater software).
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- Double-click the downloaded file and then follow the onscreen instructions to install the program.
Once it is set up on your computer, you can click the Launch Now button to open it.
How to Update Windows 10 Drivers on PC?
This free driver updater for windows 10 can automatically check for outdated, missing, mismatched, and faulty drivers on your Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista – for 32/64Bit desktop & laptop PC.
Right after you’ve installed Driver Easy Setup on your computer, it’s time to put the driver updater into a test on your windows operating system.
- Execute the program and click on the Scan Now button
- The app then quickly scans the computer and gets the results of all outdated/ missing drivers on your system.
- Driver Updates are mostly certified by Microsoft WHQL and Verified by DriverEasy itself.
- The program cleanly shows a comparison between the currently installed driver and the driver that should be installed as an update, which includes the driver name, provider, date, and version. The file size for the download is also displayed.
- If you click to update, it automatically starts downloading driver updates, and then it creates a restore point before installing a newer version.
Why Update Your Drivers In Windows 11/10/7?
A good number of Windows Desktop/Laptop users ask on Reddit forum, that they experience computer to slow down, crash, hang, or graphics card isn’t working.
Many PC problems like that are caused by outdated/missing device drivers particularly in windows 10, Windows 7. If you can’t connect to the internet or your keyboard, monitor, mouse, or speakers acting up, update your drivers.
How to Uninstall Driver Easy 5.7.0 On Windows 10?
- Type Driver Easy in the search bar on the taskbar.
- Right-click the research result and select the Uninstall option.
- You will see a new window on which to locate the app and click the Uninstall button.
- Confirm you want to do the un-installation.
Driver Easy Review – YouTube
V 5.7.0 for Windows PC
🛡️ Safe & Secure
- License: Free
- Platform: Windows OS
- Language: English
- File Size: 4.2 MB
- Downloads: 24,771
- Developer: Easeware Technology Limited.